KWIKH is pleased to announce that Zachary Elsea, Katherine Kleindienst, Kate Mangels, Allen Secretov, and Nicholas Soltman were named Southern California “Rising Stars” for 2022 by Thomson Reuters’ “Super Lawyers.” Additionally, Zachary, Katherine, and Nicholas all received enough votes to place them on this year’s “Up-and-Coming 100” list. Katherine also received the honor of being named to the “Up-and-Coming 50: 2022 Women Southern California Rising Stars” list.
One of the most respected rating services in the legal profession, “Super Lawyers” publishes its “Rising Stars” honor roll each year after putting candidates through a multi-faceted selection process consisting of independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations, and identification by a “Super Lawyers” research team prior to admission. At the final stage, a mere 2.5 percent of considered candidates are selected as “Rising Stars.”
Our five attorneys were recognized for their success in the following practice areas:
- Zachary Elsea: Entertainment & Sports, Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Katherine Kleindienst: Business Litigation, Entertainment & Sports, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Kate Mangels: Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation, Entertainment & Sports
- Allen Secretov: Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Entertainment & Sports
- Nicholas Soltman: Entertainment & Sports, General Litigation