KWIKH is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s attorneys were named Southern California “Rising Stars” for 2018 by Super Lawyers magazine and four were named on the “Top 100” list.
One of the most respected rating services in the legal profession, Super Lawyers publishes its Rising Stars honor roll each year after putting candidates through a multiphase screening process consisting of managing partner surveys, nomination by peers, third-party feedback, and identification by a Super Lawyers research team. At the final stage, a mere 2.5 percent of considered candidates are selected as Rising Stars.
Our six attorneys were recognized for their success in the following practice areas:
- Zachary Elsea: Business Litigation, Entertainment & Sports, and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Katherine Kleindienst: Business Litigation, Entertainment & Sports, and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Aaron Liskin: Entertainment & Sports, and Business Litigation
- Joshua Rosenberg: Entertainment & Sports, and Business Litigation
- Nicholas Soltman: General Litigation, and Entertainment & Sports
- David Swift: Business Litigation, Entertainment & Sports, and Intellectual Property Litigation
Katherine Kleindienst, Joshua Rosenberg, Nicholas Soltman and David Swift were named on the Top 100 list and Katherine Kleindienst was named on 2018’s “Up-and-Coming 50: Women Southern California Rising Stars” list.